▫ Nonsense of a deranged boy.

Yes, I'm so full of shit. (:

7.1.10

Yoga sial. ;)

It's Yoga birthday today.
Happy sweet sixteen, bear. :D

Woke up late for school again.
7.30, lolo I gotta sleep earlier.
Was late, so I just waited in the canteen
for everyone else to go off first. :P
Boring load of classes. :O
And I had to deal with a stomach ache. xD

Celebrated for Lizama's birthday in 4C first.
Secret Recipe cake, people loved the cake.
Let Abdul and Yoga show you just how much. :P



Classes just went by really quickly.
At least we had a real Biology class today.
Sathvin had a headache or something though,
so she took a break and stopped teaching.
Instead, she started to talk about the headache.
Ironic much? Hahah. :P

The new Physics teacher is as rude as hell.
Demands us to fish out our books and do her work.
Another incompetent teacher with lousy grammar. :\
Utama hired about 6, possibly more teachers this term.
I don't think they're any different that the rest that always
come and go, slow and dumb. :P

After lunch we had art classes.
Ahadh and Safa distracted Mrs.Singh into telling a story.
Well, how she meet her husband kind of love story. xD
She's mean. :P
Made him wait for 5 years to marry her.
Then broke up for 2 years for some reason.
And got back together for another 5 years then married. :O
12 years of knowing each other, then it happens. -.-

Anyway, after school Yoga had his own party at the canteen.
Together with Eva. She brought cake, he ordered 10 boxes of pizza.
I don't think there were THAT many people. -.-
Me, Yoga, Mega, Airi, Ahadh, Jenny, Debbie and her gang,
Nofal and Eva but basically just a small crowd. :\
I just bought 4 bottles of drinks from Shell over. x)
But, hey, one small party with your friends is enough. :)



 

During the party, towards I asked Airi if I could
sit next to her and sure anything I'd like.
Then she walks off to talk to Mohan just as I sit. -.-
She then mysteriously disappears when the party ends.
Ahadh took Jenny's bike back, so I had
to drop off Daudh and Debbie back. :P
After Daudh got out I had to say something.
And I got something outta it, you could say. :P
No, I don't wanna say what.
Psst, I think Debbie finds silence entertaining. ;) 

Went for tuition when I reached home.
I stare at my necklace and wonder if it should be somewhere else.

Oh yehh, Justin's coming over to Utama.
Sayfol expelled him for finding a packet of cigarettes in his bag.
Lolo, I doubt he'd be better around here.
Gonna bring him to TBun after his "entrance exam".

Gonna get to sleep soon, nights.


 яаwrs,
Chris -⌂-




0 comments:

Post a Comment