▫ Nonsense of a deranged boy.

Yes, I'm so full of shit. (:

Sorry, I didn't update about that yesterday.
More new teachers this term, in fact a lot more.
Plenty of new students, only a few for form 4. D:
Ahadh got a pair of huge, sexy glasses. xD
I can't remember much of yesterday. :P
So I guess I'll just skip that.
I also made the most epic fail yesterday. 

Ahadh's absent today. It's just the 2nd day. -.-
Yoga's planning on a food party tomorow. ;)
His birthday, and I bet he's gonna eat a lotta pizzas.
After being for China for 9 days, heat here is unbearable.
I gotta go back sometime soon, I prefer cold places. :|
Jenny's wearing glasses now. :O
And everyone tried it on and agrees that it's HD. xD
Today, he actually came to school with his bike.
But it's just a scooter, not that "Hayabusa". :P

I haven't slept for 2 days. :(
I just can't find the feeling to just doze off.
So I slept during some classes in the morning.
And I just fell asleep while watching tv just now.
I slept for 4 hours on the couch. :O
Everyone talking about Ne-Yo! D:
Especially on the radio, man I wish I could go. :(

School 13 - Tonguetied.

Watch this sweet/cute little short. :)

Oh yeh, I'm gonna learn Vanilla Twilight on the piano. :D
Gonna sleep soon, or not. But anyways, nights. :)



яаwrs,
Chris -⌂-


0 comments:

Post a Comment