▫ Nonsense of a deranged boy.

Yes, I'm so full of shit. (:

Woke up late again at 7.30.
Damn, I gotta sleep earlier than 2am. :P

Physics teacher starting to get on my nerves.
Bloody rude, if she does more of that I'll yell at her.
Talks to me as if I'm not doing her work when I was doing it.
Well, she stopped her PhD course, lolo, go back to that, betch.

Another warning from the school to dress up properly for school.
The same old : Long socks, short hair, short nails, white undershirt etc.
Hell, if they catch me out for hair again I swear they have a problem.
Because of them I cut it every term and they're never satisfied.

Mugabe got beaten up by Ji Seong at school. Hahah.
Mugabe got pissed at him for sitting at his place so punched him.
Instead, he got knocked out by a punch to the face.

After school Tbun session again. ;)
Justin got lost finding his way to Tbun, hahah.
Took him an hour to find the right part of Section 2.
Austin, Hideki and Binesh got tired of waiting. :P
They ran outta cash before he even got there.

Lol, Jenny wore a track outfit thing to Tbun.
Said it'd look cool if he beat up someone in that. :P
Azzam was speaking for Ahadh on msn just now. :P
Flirting with Shazlin and pretending to be horny.
Poor Ahadh, how will he ever live with that. ;)
Daudh, Sureiyan, Jerry, 20 Cent, Brandon,
Kamaruddin, Puan, Davith and me were watching it go on.
Azzam gave up after a while after though. Haha.

Printed out Vanilla Twilight and Fireflies for
the piano at my studio just now, it's difficult. ):
If played too slowly it'd sound like shit.
Bought some headphones on the way back from Tbun.
One of those which muffle out other sounds.
A bit uncomfortable and it muffles the music a little too. -.-

Went to the gym after music lessons.
After two months of a lack of workout. x)
Excluding the Saturday before school started.
But I don't feel like I did enough today.
I should sign up so I can go whenever I like, hahah.
I need to go more often, rahh.
Almost 3, gonna sleep. Night!


 яаwrs,
Chris -⌂-


0 comments:

Post a Comment