▫ Nonsense of a deranged boy.

Yes, I'm so full of shit. (:

2.1.10

New Year.

Happy 2010, everyone. :D
It's a brand new year, and a new start.
Make a it good one. ;)

I uploaded a new video yesterday. By me and Tim, haha.

Please comment and rate. :D

Went out again with Ms.Watanabe today. ;)
Woke up lazily at 11.30, wasted half an hour straightening my hair in vain.
Spent an hour at Tbun, fetched Airi by cab after that.
Airi looking hot today. xD

Went to KLCC with her. :)
Went straight up to the theatre first.
There was an incredibly long line! :O
But it went by rather quickly though.
Turns out there was an express lane nearby.
For those who are watching either Avatar or some other thing.
Either nobody wants to watch it, didn't notice it,
or are just too dumb to know what it's for,
because there were only a few people there.

After that went to look for new school
shoes at Converse and Everlast.
Went downstairs to Dome for lunch after.
Airi ordered a milkshake, beef lasagne for me. :)
Yesterday we were discussing about clothes she wanted to buy online.
And she says she needs 'em urgently next week, for an undisclosed reason.
I bet she has a secret modelling career. xD
Time went by really quickly and after lunch, we went up.
I helped to hold the popcorn in the plastic bag clumsily and some fell out.
Quote Airi, " Geez, boys. >.> " xD

Today movie, Cirque Du Freak : The Vampire's Assistant.
Summarised, a movie about a boy Darren Shan who turns
into a half-vampire to save his friend from death.
Before that, he was the perfect son, not a delinquent,
overall nice, intelligent and dedicated to studies.
He leaves his family to join the Cirque du Freak and
is protected from Vampanezes, rogue blood-thirsty vampires.
Destiny messes with the two groups, ehem I mean, Des-Tiny(Desmond Tiny).
Starring Josh Hutcherson, Ken Watanabe(ooh, related to Airi?),
John Reilly, Willem Dafoe, Orlando Jones and blablabla.
So, it's basically a good movie, do watch it. :D
I had to nudge Airi when Ken Watanabe's
name showed up on the screen. xD

Went for another pizza dinner after the movie. x)
The waiter had to confuse me and Airi. @.@
Conversation went like this :-
Me - A glass of water, please?
Waiter - Mineral water?
Me and Airi - Yeah.
Waiter - Mineral or normal(wtf)?
Airi - Uhh, just normal.
Waiter - Warm or normal?
Airi - Warm.
Waiter - Ohhh, okay.
And Airi says it really was luke warm. xD
After dinner we took a cab.
Luckily enough, there was someone willing to go as far.
Chatted the way back. :)

Sigh, it's so good to be her good friend. x)
I mean, I barely spoke to her before this.
And now she knows many details about me. xD
And I understand her a lot better. :)
Also, she stalks my blog. ;)

Feeling a little tired today, gonna sleep soon.
Goodnight anyways, people. :)
Hope you have fun tomorow, Airi! :D
Airi is teh evil jampaneze. xD 

 яаwrs,
Chris -⌂-


0 comments:

Post a Comment