▫ Nonsense of a deranged boy.

Yes, I'm so full of shit. (:

12.1.10

Lazybones.

Ehh, been so lazy to update my blog recently.
Maybe because I don't get much response from readers. :P
Sometimes I feel like this is unseen already.
People are getting bored of my blog. D:
Oh well, what can I do about them?

So what happened at school yesterday. Hurmm.
New student - chinese guy named Andrew.
From SMK Noble or something like that. Brbr.
Jamie came back from Myanmar early.
And I saw Candice checking out the school.
Too bad I didn't realize it was her until she walked away. -.-

So yeah, a lot of "Sayfolians" are leaving Sayfol.
Johan's somewhere I don't know.
Justin and Hideki might be coming here.
And Candice is deciding whether this is good enough.
She'd better attend here. Otherwise Hideki will be on his own here. :P

Well, school's now finally back to normal.
Boring, dumb and plain. That facebook group was right.
" When I say I miss school, I mean my friends there. " Lolo.

Now that I think of it, blogspot is kinda dull.
Maybe I'll start using Tumblr instead, soon.
It seems brighter, cheerful and it can be better designed.

Dad was being weird the other morning.
I woke up late and he knocked my door to check on me.
Dad - " You awake? "
Me - " Yeah, hold up. "
Dad - " Okay. " *walks away*
Dad - *comes back* I want the computer outta your room.
Dad - If you don't do it I'll destroy it.
After I got changed I went to check on him.
There he was laid out on his bed asleep again.
I only took less than 3 minutes. Wtf.

Well, yeah. Obviously he didn't destroy it. :P
And I haven't moved it out. I must stay up with it.
Even if I have no-one to talk to, I just want it here.
In my room, available for me to use whenever I like.

My weekend schedule's gonna be so filled. Wtf.
Friday - Appointment with optician, I'm gonna be a nerd and get glasses. :D
Then I gotta go for music lessons, probably will miss Tbun. :(
Gym/Badminton. Hopefully Badminton, hahah. Not that I don't like
going to the gym, I just haven't played badminton in a long time.
Saturday - I got music lessons at 6pm. So I can't go out. I can but,
I don't like to go out and leave early you see. :P
Sunday - Sunday classes in the morning. Everybody refuses to go out today too.
Because of the "oh shit it's gonna be Monday tomorow" feeling. :|

I wonder if listing Candice as my sis on Facebook will raise questions.
Well, if someone knew my full name but didn't know much more about me.
They'd presume Candice would be my sister since her last name is Chong too. xD

Candice Chong is my sistah. :D

 " Yess! :D " Lolo.



яаwrs,
Chris -⌂- 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment